Report assessment and submission are essential segments of lab services. Hence, to ease navigation for doctors, CrelioHealth has designed an update to help them offer faster pathology reports and assistance with Next Generation Doctor Login.
Efficiency in report submission can be achieved through various means. Implementing our advanced laboratory information systems (LIS) and digital pathology solutions can streamline the entire process, eliminating manual steps, reducing the time required for report generation, and speeding up lab report submission. These systems enable seamless data capture, automatic result calculations, and integration with other healthcare systems.
Initially assigned reports were just a part of your mobile notification. Now they are a part of your dashboard.
Doctors’ Login comes Free with all our Plans
Introducing Next-Gen Doctor Login to –
- Faster pathology reports Validation and approval
- Take action quickly with improved visibility
- Pathology workflow optimization
- Speeding up lab report submission to organizations & patients
Why should you use it?
The newly added features in doctor login allow Pathology automation –
- Get Quick Status
- Take Action Faster
- Switch Accounts Easily
How is faster Report Submission going to ease your daily work?
- See the real-time status of reports that are pending, approved as well as partially approved along with their respective counts on the left bar of your screen. The count of incomplete and partially complete reports is below them.
- Take quick action on critical and emergency reports that appear under the same section. Pathology automation can also check the status of reports assigned to you by technicians in the same panel.
- Switching between one or more accounts is now much easier. With Pathology workflow optimization, just click on the account name and choose from the upper section of the left board.
- Use smart search to search patient info using either patient ID, patient name, accession number, or bill id.
- With a single toggle switch reports to PDF formats and view them in read-only mode.
Overall, Faster pathology reports submission not only improves efficiency but also enables timely patient care decisions and contributes to better healthcare outcomes. By leveraging technology, pathology automation, and streamlined processes, Pathology workflow optimization ensure that reports are delivered promptly to support effective diagnosis and treatment planning.