What Is ABDM?
Ayushman Bharat Health Mission formerly known as National Digital Health Mission envisions building a digital healthcare ecosystem. Every healthcare center, government policymakers, insurance companies, health tech companies, NGOs, etc. can create a unique identity on the facility registry and connect easily through this ecosystem. With complete digitization of their center, it is easier to interoperate across facilities and the ecosystem despite the gap.
CrelioHealth is ABDM compliant signifies that you can register your medical laboratory on the ABDM portal easily via CrelioHealth. First, let’s understand the goals and purpose of the Ayushman Bharat Digital Health Mission.
Goals & Purpose?
The goal of Ayushman Bharat Health Mission (ABDM) is to create a foundation that completely platforms the country’s digital & integrated healthcare infrastructure. Hence, they are mainly focused on digitizing healthcare through facility integration on their portal.
To bridge the gap between different stakeholders and prominent entities that make the healthcare ecosystem. This is possible through digital highways developed by the NHA (National Health Authority), under ABDM.
Their focus is –
- To enable health entities to share information easily across the ecosystem even if the two are connected or not.
- To develop a unified directory of healthcare facilities and stakeholders within the healthcare ecosystem to ensure hassle-free information access, sharing, and communication.
- To enable better care for patients with easy access to insurance through public & private parties via a smooth process.
What are the problems ABDM solves for labs?
Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission for labs envisions to bring the diagnostic sector easily available to patients, hospitals, insurers, providers, and other key entities. The above image illustrates how the ABDM facility registry connects different entities and makes several processes easier for patients and clients.
ABDM also ensures all vital records like health records, bills, and essential documents are securely available by consent through the registry. This will improve the healthcare experience in the nation and also prevent a lot of paperwork and hassle throughout a patient & client’s journey.
Onboarding On ABDM With CrelioHealth
Under the ABDM portal, you must create a digital registry with all your information to provide a seamless experience to your customers.
CrelioHealth is mainly tailored for labs where labs can easily create their own registry on the ABDM portal with just a few steps. It will just require a few minutes of your time on CrelioHealth to onboard on the ABDM portal.
Differentiating Factors ( Specifically Targeting Lab)
Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission for labs offers monetary benefits with complete digitization. So, networking amongst patients & stakeholders is smoother than ever. This improves the experience of patients across the nation with consent-based accessibility to healthcare centers, wellness centers & more.
Moreover, claiming insurance with document exchange, and cashless transactions will be completely effortless. So, you can generate better revenue and at the same time save through the digital portal.
It is a great opportunity to ease your business and offer best-in-class services to all stakeholders. It also enables you to network and connects with new stakeholders with trustable factors like unique identification acquisition for facilities across the nation.
Here’s what we did for you
CrelioHealth interfaces with ABDM enable labs to –
- Create a facility registry within minutes through details digitization of lab information & other records
- Enable patients to create Health IDs & link vital records like discharge papers,
- Discovers Health records on the portal through hassle-free access and sharing
Overall Benefits of ABDM For Labs
- Interoperability: You can access your facility registry from anywhere using various devices.
- Robust Business Operations: Doing business will become robust and easy with strong networking and overall accessibility to healthcare entities within the same niche.
- Creating Your Own Unique Identity: Have a unique recognition across the nation by having a unique facility ID.
- Improved Patient Experience: Offer the best experience to your patients with easy health record management and more.
- Building Trust For All Stakeholders: With unique identity and registration on the government portal will ensure stakeholders’ trust in your organization. This will also strengthen business relationships.