Batch management is designed to manage larger samples in batches for accession or transfer across locations, with logistics, summary requisition form & vacutainer summary built in.
Some of the applications are as follows
- Create a batch of samples to send from Collection Centre to the Main location.
- Create a batch for bulk receiving pending samples
- Transfer samples from one physical location to another for processing
- Outsource in bulk to any lab, your own or any other.
- Manage samples in bulk with samples types, Orgs., and referrals. included with vacutainer colour coding, collection person details & temperature.
We are sure this will help reduce TAT significantly for high-sample-volume customers
As of now, this feature is available only on request. Just drop us a message to request a trial.
Lab Sample Management upgrades (for everyone)
Updated Batch management software for labs including colour coding and container types. You can also add descriptions for samples for phlebotomists. Collection instructions are to help you direct phlebotomists about the procedure for collection samples like sample type, temperature to maintain, container type and colour to store in, & any others. We also record different container colours for identification and grouping based on container/colour types.
Test descriptions while billing, sample collection in Batch Management
With a description for tests which billing & sample accession, it can provide details to your team about notes or some highlights particular to that test or sample.
New Advanced Laboratory Editor for descriptive reports
The new Advanced Laboratory Editor now supports paragraph indentation and text justification, & link insertion in text. With all the previous options, namely, spell corrections, paste form MS Word, text styles, tables with different border sizes even in fractions. Colours for text and text highlights.
Do you know, you can insert, links to images, websites or even more related content in the PDF. We support hyperlinks in PDFs.
Other changes & improvements in Batch scheduling in scientific labs
- Added notes field for organisations/CCs/Corporates. The note is displayed when an organisation is selected during registration. This can be used to notify highlights to reception staff
- Alternate Patient Ref. ID supported in Advance search.
- Option to set test as outsourced, to highlight during registration. Highlight to avoid discounts on outsourced tests.
- The validity period for all lists. We are sure everyone will love this update, you can set validity for all types of CC price lists, referral lists, and revenue lists to block the list after a certain time.
- New field Referral display name: To manage different display names on reports and use the primary name for financial and internal management only.
- Alternate Number for Organisations
- A lot of under-the-hood improvements & changes.
Changes flashback for last week
Changes in Lab Sample Management upgrades
- Export options for your inventory purchases and purchase history
- Stock adjustment option to manage backlogs of past entries directly
- Direct warehouse-to-warehouse transfer option.
- Alert of near-expiry kits over email
Thank you for reading the product update. Please take some time off and share your feedback in the comments below.