Understanding medical terminologies and nomenclatures has always been a challenge for common people. It also stands as one of the top causes of taking an incorrect decision on health.
The key contributor to this fact is that reports are tough to read especially complex numbers & reference ranges. But, what if they get it in a simple and understandable format? Wouldn’t that be so relieving and helpful at the same time? Also, why must patients spend time on google to figure out every single detail over a medical report if you give it to them without asking. Smart reports are designed exactly to meet these criteria not just for your patients but also for you to offer a better & convenient service to your patients, educating & helping them get smarter.
What is a Smart Report?
Smart reports are a simple and easy demonstration of patients’ entire health giving them a clear picture of every minor aspect to focus on, based on their medical reports. With an innovative way of presenting a concept about test results, you can have an in-depth knowledge about their health.
Why are they important?
The reports allow physicians to diagnose patients based on medical evaluation and past findings and take faster action. They give patients a much simpler approach to understand their medical condition as they include the following:
- Color codes that indicate a concept which is easy to understand
- Simple clarification of what your reports say; that no longer requires google
- Recommendations and prevention on your diet and eating habits depending on your health conditions
- Proper guidance on which type of doctor you should consult and why
- Information on follow-up visits and necessary tests to be conducted
- Demonstrate importance of each health record as well as its parameter
- Indications on what a parameter mean and how it impacts individuals worldwide
Why Should Doctors Recommend Smart Reports to Patients?
Smart reports are designed and validated by an experienced panel of healthcare experts. It utilizes innovative methods to represent complex concepts making it simple for patients. This allows them to have a better understanding of the next course of action to be taken towards personal health care.
In addition to that, benefits that healthcare industries avail are –
- Improve Doctor Patient Relationship
- Give Competitive Advantage
- Increase the Retention Rate
- Improve Patient Experience
- Offer Patient Friendly Context
- Get Insights on Health & Lifestyle